Complaint Review: buycomputerpartsdirect.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: Carole — Los Angeles California United States of America
buycomputerpartsdirect.com

buycomputerpartsdirect.com compu technologies computer parts Internet Received no merchandise, no receipt of purchase, charged to my credit card, no response from merchant to my contact requests by phone, e-mail. Internet

*Consumer Comment: This company is a scam

*UPDATE Employee: Time to Shut This Con Artist Up

*Author of original report: Buycomputerpartsdirect.com lies

*UPDATE Employee: Response From To This Buyer

Ordered computer parts online from www.buycomputerpartsdirect.com.  On the website it stated that a receipt would be sent to my e-mail address.  No receipt received.  No merchandise received.  Merchant says product delivered via Fed-Ex.  Fed-Ex driver says he delivered package and had delivery receipt with bogus name on it.  Fed-Ex suggested I contact merchant and have product reshipped.  Credit card was charged.  AMEX dispute filed.  AMEX states that because they received delivery information from merchant my dispute is closed.  Delivery information is bogus.  Merchant will not respond to my e-mails or voice mails requesting they reship the merchandise and file a claim with Fed-Ex.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buycomputerpartsdirectcom/internet/buycomputerpartsdirectcom-compu-technologies-computer-parts-Internet-Received-no-merchand-559677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buycomputerpartsdirect.com

This company is a scam

AUTHOR: Tagurit - (USA)

It has been proven over and over on other rip off reports that this company is a scam. The owner hides behind fake UPS lable and codes that aren't even valid and then calls customers the liars.  The BBB states his company no longer exists, yet he continues his tirades on this site because he is an angry little man that is upset he and all of his other scamming sites have been exposed.

Time to Shut This Con Artist Up

AUTHOR: Retailoperations - (U.S.A.)

We think its time to shut this contartist up. Here are the facts and nothing but the fact, not like this persons excuses.

You dont have time to do to something, but you have the time to file this false report and then reply our response in less then 16 hours after filinging it. Yeah ok.

Facts are that on November 20, 2009, this buyer filed a false chargeback with Amex stating the transaction/charge on your credit card was fraudulent in nature. We then turned to American Express and gave them her IP address, her telephone number, her email address, and physical address. The IP address pointed to the college she works for as an accountant, her email address had the same extexsion domain name as the college she worked for. The phone number, full name, and address was located in the college directory where she resided at. This person filed a false chargeback in order to obtain the items for free. Basically attempted to commit mail order fraud period. American Express acted as a 3rd party arbitrator which based on all the information we submitted, they clearly knew she falsified the chargeback. The dispute was immediately closed for the reason is that you attempted to commit mail order fraud and we showed Amex that you did place the order. Then she goes back to our support site wanting another 2 items, like she never got those. And your hear telling more lies to convince people to believe your BS.

We told you to call FedEx with the tracking number and see what the person's name and address was on the label or in FedEx's system. You immediately replied with more slanderous BS knowing full well your attempt at a con would be found. Well the the tracking from FedEx is :

677660510023928 and FedEx's number is 800-Go-FedEx

We told you to do things that would prove that the item was shipped and directly to your address. And how do you respond, by more BS in order to get people to believe your lies.  You made these rediculous claims and we turn around and say here's the proof and your response is some made up story to get other people and yourself to believe your lies and bs.

You come onto this site running your mouth with your con job type lies and we're here with hard evidence proving that your nothing but a con artist. So now anyone can just call FedEx and show that the shipment information was addressed to Carole White. Which is this lying con artist that attempted to commit mail order fraud.

Whether the sale was $1 or $100,000 we will take the time to defend our company by providing proof and backing up what we say. And we have all the documentation from the false chargeback you filed to use against you when not if we decide to file mail order fraud charges against you.  We'll stand right up and fight instead of doing what you do and thats sticking your head between your legs and running away like the coward you are!

Buycomputerpartsdirect.com lies

AUTHOR: Carole - (United States of America)

Enjoyed your tirade of lies . . . made my day!  The facts are:  no e-mail (especially the 7 e-mails that you claim you sent) was ever received by me from any of your company names or from anyone in your company.  I am still awaiting the e-mail confirmation of my order that your website said would be forthcoming shortly.  How long is "shortly"?  I was never able to make contact with anyone at your company by phone, by e-mail, on the internet, etc.   I did order 2 keyboards.  I never received the keyboards.  The Fed-Ex driver told me that he made up the name of the person he delivered them to.  I'm sure Fed-Ex was pleased to hear that.  I, at no time, ever filed a false chargeback with Amex.  A $41.00 dispute is hardly worth the effort when I deal in multi-thousand dollar orders.

After Amex closed the dispute because there was an actual signed delivery receipt (the one with the bogus name), I explained the situation, they reopened the case and I eventually did receive a refund from your company.  So, just to set the record straight, all of the assertions in your tirade are not true, I did everything correctly and honestly when I filed the dispute, I really don't have time to bother with $41.00 disputes, but being that your company has the worst business practices I've ever experienced, and I am a buyer for a large university, being that you have had other complaints of the same kind filed by others, and the fact that I did receive a refund, I rest my case.   You see, sometimes it's just the principle, not the money.

Response From To This Buyer

AUTHOR: Retailoperations - (U.S.A.)

This buyer fails to state the clear facts that they had 7 emails send to to them with the direct link to our support site. The email address she provided was sent had the link to our support site. We believe we know who this person is, we believe this person ordered two keyboards from our company and filed a false chargeback. The truth was the item was delivered exactly to the billing address of her credit card company and address specifically to her at her place of business. She then filed a false chargeback with Amex, Amex found the claim in our favor because we had signed proof of delivery to the buyers confirmed billing address of her credit card. . The bill came out to about $25-$30, she filed a false chargeback, we shipped out the product via FedEx.

If we had to ask, since you received the chargeback paperwork from Amex, did you take the tracking number and call FedEx and find out what the address that tracking number belong to? Oh you didnt, because if you did, then it would of shown it was the billing address of your credit card that it was shipped to. Since it was shipped to your billable address and you saw who signed for the package, did you go to that person, no we strongly believe you didnt.

Its really funny how people write such untruths, just to make them sound like the innocent victim. You provided an email address on your sales order, we sent you over 7 emails with the support link on it. You claim that we dont respond to voice mails, right there is a lie. Because if you did infact call the number it would of provided you the link to the support site, and we seriously doubt you didnt even go there. The voice mail message clearly states to go to our support site and complete a suppor ticket and voice mails left on the system wouldnt be returned. Thats the reason why we have a support site. The reason for the support site is for people to log in tickets and have our support staff reply to them. If there's a problem, someone else can read the logs, and in instances like this person who files false chargebacks, it illiminates the "he said you said" scenario. You print out the log and its right there - this is what we said this is what you said - its in writing and there's nothing that can be disputed. No miscommunications nothing. its there point blank.

In addition, people call at all strange hours of the day and night. They call get a busy single and hang up. People will call 20-30 times back to back in under 15 minutes, we had a toll free number, and who pays for that when someone calls and hangs up, we do. We had it as a service, but people abused it, took advantage of it, so we decided to go to the support site type of response. All other companies do the same exact thing for the same exact reason. People abuse what they are given.

Thats why credit card company and merchants only ship to the billable address of the credit card and get signed proof of delivery. Because if we didnt have signed proof of delivery, we would of lost the case.

Like we said, the person admits here she knew how to contact our company, she stated she used a voice mails, which means she already knew the URL to the support site because its on the voice mail greeting. She states she called the number mutliple times which means there's no doubt she knew how to contact our company, she decided not to. If she followed the clear instructions we would of had no problem helping her out. She decided to file a false chargeback, which means she wanted 3rd party arbitation to get involved, which tells us she didnt want our assitance anymore and seek another person. The other person saw that proof of delivery had been established and she didnt like the outcome. If you follow what is clearly stated to you then we would of helped you, but you decided to make your own decisions on how you wanted to handle it, and this was the result.

Sorry but the item was delivered to the billable address, it was signed for. Its your responsiblity as it states to be there at the time of the delivery. If you asked for the tracking number by going to our support site, you could of been there at the time of delivery and accepted the package.

And anyone that is trying to screw someone over wouldnt be here writing a reply that is 10x larger then yours.