Complaint Review: buydig.com

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Kristyna — Yorktown Heights New York
buydig.com
80 Carter Drive Edison, New Jersey USA

buydig.com buydig.com do not want to return broken item, Bell&Howell company also do not want to Edison New Jersey

I bought on buydig.com Bell&Howell Flash light for Canon Camera (serial: Z1080AFZ-C), but it never worked properly. The lady on their Customer service told me that I can not return this broken item to them and I should return that Flash to Bell&Howell Comanpy!

So I tried to contact the company Bell&Howell, but they also do not want to replace or refund this item... They told me that they are EPSON company and they bought in past from Bell&Howell just few products, but NOT flashes. I asked them to contact where I can return it, but they recommend me to return it to store where I originally bought it.

So I called to buydig.com again back, lady gave me contact to some simcha@buydig.com But he never replay to me. I do not know what to do... But I am sure I will never buy anything at this store.

Kristyna,
(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buydigcom/Edison-New-Jersey-08817/buydigcom-buydigcom-do-not-want-to-return-broken-item-BellHowell-company-also-do-not-1057490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buydig.com