Complaint Review: buydvdau.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: Catherine — Canberra Internet Australia

buydvdau.com Scam website Internet

I ordered 3 DVD sets on this website on 13 February, 2012. The site says shipping is 1 to 2 weeks. There was lots of positive feedback on this site so I felt safe to order from it.

After a week without receiving atracking numner, I sent them an email asking about shipping, and was told to be patient as the post office was busy from the spring festival.

Then a few days later I sent another email. They said it had been sent and gave me a tracking number.

The web site to track the parcel wouldn't load I received hte following error message ????????,??????? which I can't read.

Long story short. After 28 days 1 set has arrived, the box for the box set fell apart when I took off the shrink wrap and the additional content was missing.  The 2 other box sets that I ordered did not arrive. I have asked for a refund.

To try to warn other shoppers I have tried to post negative feedback however the website only posts positive feedback so other shoppers will no doubt fall for the same scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buydvdaucom/internet/buydvdaucom-Scam-website-Internet-850340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buydvdau.com