Complaint Review: buyer home site

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: mbrom999 — NAPLES Florida United States of America
buyer home site

buyer home site real estate lead generator for agents, Internet

Impressive sales tactics: "You will have the whole County." Distorted their level in Google search. Said they were in top 11 and they are very low in real estate search sites when I looked later.  They gave me 2 counties for $400. Stuck my business card on the site for $100 charge. No dashboard. Promised 50 leads a month, I got 5 and none of the people answered the emails that I sent or their phones. Company claimed they cleared all leads before they sent them.

When I cancelled, they called other agents and told them that they had put me on the site for free. These prospects called me and told me what this company had said to them and for sure this company is totally corrupt. There was a mortgage person sharing this "exclusive" site with me and he was very professional as well.  We could not believe how we had been fooled by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buyer-home-site/internet/buyer-home-site-real-estate-lead-generator-for-agents-Internet-951758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buyer home site