Complaint Review: buyfacebook-likes.org

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Apple — Sydney
buyfacebook-likes.org

buyfacebook-likes.org This company Internet

I was new to Twitter and had heard that it helped your business if you had a large number of "Followers" so I found an online company to help me with this.
I purchased a 10K package for $46.95. It had promised to be delivered within 24 hours. 2 days went by and still no delivery so I emailed them asking when it would be. They emailed back saying sorry for the delay and they were delivering it within 15 hours. Another day or 2 went by and still no delivery... so I emailed again, quite upset. I didn't receive a response for hours, then I get an email stating that the order had been delivered. I wrote back saying that it hadn't and they replied saying Order number.... has been delivered to this URL ....... (unknown random URL) I was shocked! I had never even heard of this company. I stated that and said that I had been a good customer and that they had made a mistake at their end. They rudely replied saying that they hadn't made the mistake and basically accused me of lying!
The emails went back & forth like this for a while, I manages to locate the original order with my URL clearly on there and sent this through.

I never heard back from them. They completely ripped me off. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buyfacebook-likesorg/internet/buyfacebook-likesorg-This-company-Internet-1042661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buyfacebook-likes.org