Complaint Review: buyijet

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Disgusted with ijet.com — frankfort Illinois
buyijet
buyijet.com San Diego, California USA

buyijet Sent defective unit in for exchange with RMA#. Never received replacement unit. San Diego California

Purchased ijet remote control for my IPod. It worked for about an hour after which it  turned the volume on the IPod off. When I disconnected the receiver part of the ijet from the IPod the volume control on the IPod worked fine. I tried everything I could think of but it continued to shut off the volume and the IPod control for the volume as soon as I attached the receiver portion of the unit to my IPod. I call ijet and spoke to tim. He told me it couldn't be his unit it was my IPod. Said that Apple changes the IPod settings when you install updates.

I informed him I haven’t updated the IPod in a year. I also told him it worked for an hour before it quit, I also told him I tried my other ijet controller that I bought a year ago on my IPod and it worked fine, I also told him I tried the controller on two other IPods and they didn't work either. Finally after this went on for two days of phone calls he agreed to exchange the bad controller. He gave me an RMA # and I sent it back to him in a padded USPO envelope first class mail. After two weeks I called him to see where my replacement unit was, as soon as I said who I was and why I was calling he told me that I didn't put a tracking number on the package and he never got it.

He said that before he asked if I had a tracking # nor did I tell him whether I did or not. He obviously received the package and saw it didn't have a tracking # and was just waiting for me to call and just blurted out his excuse before I even said anything. I also had a return address on the package and it never came back to me. I have sent hundreds of things first class mail and have never lost one. So after having to argue with them to replace their faulty product they found a way to cheat me anyway. This company is bad news and I will never do business with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buyijet/San-Diego-California-92163-3286/buyijet-Sent-defective-unit-in-for-exchange-with-RMA-Never-received-replacement-unit-S-1072213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buyijet