Complaint Review: Buyloud.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2003

• Reported By:Lancaster California
Buyloud.com
233 North Maclay Avenue #416 San Fernando, California U.S.A.

Buyloud.com sells products, takes your money then they are gone! San Fernando California

Purchased a subwoofer from buyloud.com on 12 Nov of 2002. Was told it would be delivered the next week, when I did not recieve the product, I wrote them asking what was going on. They replied saying that my product was on backorder and that it would be a couple more weeks.

After two weeks I contacted them again via email. Their new response stated that I had been ripped off by paypal (whom the transaction was made through). I wrote them back yet again telling them that I had reciepts from both buyloud and paypal stating that I had payed in full.

Its been about six months now and still nothing. I contacted the better buisness bureau and filed a complaint. They attempted to contact buyloud via certified mail, which was returned to them stating that noone resides at that address.

I am asking for help from anybody!! although my purchase was not that much, it still is $100 and I wonder how much they are ripping other people off for.

Grant
Lancaster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2003 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyloudcom/San-Fernando-California-91340/Buyloudcom-sells-products-takes-your-money-then-they-are-gone-San-Fernando-California-47807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyloud.com