Complaint Review: buypainmedsnow

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: dawn — bridgeport New York
buypainmedsnow
Internet USA

buypainmedsnow they took my order then took my gift card info took the money and ran with it no product delivered internet

*Consumer Comment: They Scammed Me Too

Found this site on the web gave them the info on what med i wished to purchase provided the gift card numbers and security codes name n address they sent me an amail stating i was good to go but no product sent  but the cards had been drained of all the money  great people out there just wanna rip u off hope they burn in H***!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buypainmedsnow/internet/buypainmedsnow-they-took-my-order-then-took-my-gift-card-info-took-the-money-and-ran-with-1118189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buypainmedsnow

They Scammed Me Too

AUTHOR: Ava J - ()

This is a HUGE SCAM!!! They took all of my money from My Green Dot Moneypak account and I mean all of it!! Cleaned me out. Never responded to any of my emails and never got my order.  This site needs to be Shut Down.  Never order from www.buypainmedsnow.com You will be taken advantage of.  Please stay away.  They moderate all of their Comments because none of my Angry comments have been published they deleted all of them.  I feel so horrible what happened to me and never want this to happen to anyone.  I truly hope they get their revenge for using people who are truly in pain.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC