Handle

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: patrick — Oxnard California
buypainmedsnow.com
, Select State/Province USA

buypainmedsnow.com fake, cunning, liars, no values, no morals, no life beyond this physical world, dead. Internet

I ordered medication from 'buypainmedsnow.com'. They assured me they were a "reputable company with many return customers".  The rip off artist was so very attentive to me prior to the purchase and the moment I paid for product I no longer hear from them.

I, in my heart knew it was to good to be true and should have listened to what I know is right. it was too easy but is easy to get suked in when you are in chronic pain. I learned my leson. Another ed flag was the fact that they did not use credit card for purchase. They use a 'moneypac, that is basically cask as I found out and untraceable.

I will attempt to recify this and have contact in DEA to hopefully assist me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/buypainmedsnowcom/Select-StateProvince/buypainmedsnowcom-fake-cunning-liars-no-values-no-morals-no-life-beyond-this-physic-1114681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on buypainmedsnow.com