Complaint Review: Buzzplay

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: PawelGA — Duluth Georgia
Buzzplay
427 N Tatnall St #84243 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Buzzplay Buzzplay.net Fang Media LLC Charged for fake membership Wilmington Delaware

I found a charge on my credit card statement. I called the number from http://www.buzzplay.net/ and I was informed that the charge was for a cancelled membership. I did not had any membership with Buzzplay. I asked for details - when this was done, by who etc. The agent didn't provided the information - just stated the charge will be refunded.

What if someone overlooked the charge? The Buzzplay makes a profit. It was called stealing in my childhood.

Comment #2. The call center of Buzzplay is overcrowded - there was a lot of other people in the background and the agent had difficulties to hear me. I asked if she can move to quiet place and she declined.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buzzplay/Wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/Buzzplay-Buzzplaynet-Fang-Media-LLC-Charged-for-fake-membership-Wilmington-Delaware-1082280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buzzplay