Complaint Review: bvcure in 3 days

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: avie23 — pasadena Texas
bvcure in 3 days
Internet USA

bvcure in 3 days Kimberly wilson they trick me into thinking this could really be something that could finally help my situation. I was disappointed and I started feeling like there was no hope for me again after the fact I finally accepted it. Internet

Bv cure in 3days is a total ripoff. It made feel like there was hope for me. The website (http://www.bvcurein3days.com/) made me believe that other women like me had the chance of changing our lives, when it just made women like me feel stupid for even considering this fake book cure. I should have recognize something was wrong when I saw it was a book and not an actually remedy. I was desperate for a cure, like other women knowing my doctor told me there was not one. This is a cruel thing to do, and whoever made this website up should pay for fooling many of women into thinking there actually was a life changing cure available to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bvcure-in-3-days/internet/bvcure-in-3-days-Kimberly-wilson-they-trick-me-into-thinking-this-could-really-be-somethi-1087366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bvcure in 3 days