Complaint Review: BVH Cell

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: scott — Jonesboro Arkansas
BVH Cell
P.O. Box # 1160 Monsey, New York USA

BVH Cell Charged my bank account 33.99 on 09/24/13. Never sent item or refund. Have contacted several times via email and phone Monsey New York

First I placed an order through the bvhcell website for an otterbox cover. They were quick to process my order and take my money. They sent me emails trying to figure out which droid razr maxx I had even though I clicked on the correct one when I ordered?

After that dilema was solved, a week went by and no otterbox case even though it was three day shipping. You think that a business would be classy enough to at least call and update you especially whenever they dont carry that case anymore! So I asked them to please refund my money.

The money has still not gone into my bank over a month later. I have sent emails with no response, and have called several times. All they say on the is that it should go through in the next couple of days. They even asked me to send an email, which I did, with my order # and asking to refund money. This company is major bush leauge!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BVH-Cell/Monsey-New-York-10952/BVH-Cell-Charged-my-bank-account-3399-on-092413-Never-sent-item-or-refund-Have-conta-1097373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BVH Cell