Complaint Review: BvHcell.com

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — San Jose California
BvHcell.com
120 E. willowtree rd springvalley, New York USA

BvHcell.com told me to send the case back tlod UPS to hold it untill they send it back! springvalley New York

I bought a case for my samsung Galaxy S4 phone they sent the wrong case .when i contacted them they gave me a return number. I sent it back nothing happend. i track the UPS number it got back to Springvalley 8/1/14. they told ups to hold for pick up. UPS will hold for 1 week then they send back to me. I have e-mail them 4 or 5 times they don't respond. then i have called 4 times no body answers so i leave messages.finally they send me e-mail that they sent my case out and it arived 7/14/14. that was my original order. we are bach to square one, and they sending the wrong case back UPS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BvHcellcom/springvalley-New-York-10977/BvHcellcom-told-me-to-send-the-case-back-tlod-UPS-to-hold-it-untill-they-send-it-back-s-1168460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BvHcell.com