Complaint Review: by the sword

• Submitted: Sun, April 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: rennfan — middletown Ohio
by the sword

by the sword rip off artists!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bad Employee

Beware of this company...BBB grade "F"! The girl on the phone I believe is named Ashley is a rude and completely illiterate customer service rep.  With all the information she revealed to me concerning the 3 month wait on my order, it really surprises me this company has any business at all.  They have no stock, I was told.  They just order the stuff in as customers order it. I was really complaining about waiting so very long for my stuff and she went on to tell me that's just how the owners run the business that its not her fault.  That was before she so rudely hung up on me!  I will never ever buy from this company (I cancelled my order and got a refund) nor will I recommend this company to anyone.  There is no way this company is legit in any way, shape, or form.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/by-the-sword/internet/by-the-sword-rip-off-artists-Internet-1043231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on by the sword

Bad Employee

AUTHOR: By the Sword - ()

We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. That particular employee was let go shortly after this complaint, last May for reasons similar to this situation.

We do carry stock of items (weapons, clothing, accessories) that do not have customization, or in they are in common sizes. Specialty or custom items do carry a longer wait time. We make many of our leather items here in our shop and we work with skilled bowyers, seamstresses, and other craftsmen who makew their own production times. When an item takes longer than 14 days to ship, we try to list that in the product description so that the customer is aware. We are available through email, phone, or live chat for concerns or questions ahead of your order, or any other time in your order process.