Complaint Review: bybroncos.com

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Sarai — Waterbury Connecticut United States of America
bybroncos.com
Company base on China Internet United States of America

bybroncos.com smile smile Fake NFL Jersey - flemsey and cheaply made ripoff, Internet

I purchased a jersey for my husband from a website call bybroncos.com. I thought it was a legitimate site. However, they took a long time to ship and I came to find out they were shipping from China. When I finally received the Jersey it was a fake. I paid $94.36  (including shipping) for a flemsey and cheaply made jersey. I tried to contact the vendor but they never responded to any of my emails.

My bank told me to ship it back to them so if they do not reimburse me in 15 days, my bank would give me my money back, but I went to the post office to do that and they could not tell me what the original address was because it was in Chinese and they could not track it back based on the package. Now I am stuck with a fake poorly made jersey and loss almost a $100.

I ordered on Nov 19 early Afternoon and did not received an order confirmation e-mail until Monday at 2:05am. After that I did not hear from vendor until I received another e-mail on Nov 23 at 9:58pm with a tracking number from USPS. I tried contacted vendor several times because of the poor comunication and to cancel and to return my the order, but he never responded to any of my e-mails.

Please do yourself a favor, do not by nothing from this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bybroncoscom/internet/bybroncoscom-smile-smile-Fake-NFL-Jersey-flemsey-and-cheaply-made-ripoff-Internet-976430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bybroncos.com