Complaint Review: Byran Sidwell Attorney At Law

55 E 100 N,  Logan, Utah USA
  • Phone: 435-755-9800
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Byran Sidwell Attorney At Law Broke our contract by intentionally taking on a co-defendant creating a conflict of interest so he could get off the case. However he kept both clients (my girlfriend and her mother) money and said we would have to pay another lawyer. Logan Utah

*Consumer Comment: Ignorant

We hired Mr Sidwell to represent my girlfriend in a criminal case in which she had been wrongly accused as she lived 3 hours away from where the crime took place almost 2 years before she was even charged for it.... Anyways. After representing her just over a year he then took on her mother in the same case. Then a month later informed my girlfriend and her mother there was a conflict of interest representing them in the same case and wouldn't represent either and was keeping all the money. Now here we are at trial with no Lawyer. We are pregnant with our first child and cant afford to pay ANOTHER lawyer... he totally screwed us.

He knew it would be a conflict of interest taking on her mother's case. We all knew the facts at that point. When I politely tried discussing this with him he was so unprofessional and even called me stupid. I said "Bryam I are intelligent I know u would see the conflict" he then interupted me and said "well your stupid, so..." Everyone who was in the room their jaw dropped after hearing the remark... So here we are she is crying and scared and totally stressing. So now I am concerned that my growing baby is being put through all this stress. Not sure how we will pay for another Attorney but hopefully Bryan can never do this to anyone again!! Don't let it be you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Byran-Sidwell-Attorney-At-Law/Logan-Utah-84321/Byran-Sidwell-Attorney-At-Law-Broke-our-contract-by-intentionally-taking-on-a-co-defenda-1051825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Byran Sidwell Attorney At Law

Ignorant

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I said "Bryam I are intelligent I know u would see the conflict"  I are intelligent??? You also spelled the attorney's name wrong therefore I suspect that your girlfriend is not as innocent as she states. Wanna have a child??? I suggest you get married and support the child.  Let me guess neither of you have a job and you a just gonna let the taxpayers pay for you, your girlfriend and the child.

Think I will just send a copy of this report to said attorney.