Complaint Review: c-1

• Reported By: James — New Albany Indiana United States of America
c-1
Raymond st. Indinapolis, Indiana United States of America

c-1 driver solutions they got me Indinapolis, Indiana

I attended c-1 in July of 09.we had to stay in a budget hotel where it was infested with bed bugs.

the railings were falling off the balconies.and the balconies were falling also.we spent three weeks in this hole.trying to learn what we went there to do.as that is drive a truck.my trainer was the worst person there is to be a trainer.I dont remember his name.but he always wore sunglasses and was short.ex-military..this man screamed and hollored at me constantly.to the point where I through out my books and went to the truck.to leave and go home....any way as far as the training went.c-1 didnt get me my CDL's.I did it on my own.also the company i was susposta drive for which was USA
trucking..my trainer never showed up.I sat in that hotel room several days waiting.and finaly said I was going home..and to this day a trainer has never showed up from USA..I believe that is a breach of contract.but thees people are hounding me for 4900 dollors.well they sent me to Daton ohio to get with a trainer and still no show..this hotel was also infested with bed bugs.I found out latter that they moved from the budget to holliday INN..I dont believe I should have to pay for the way we had to live and the way we were treated. dont go to c-1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/c-1/Indinapolis-Indiana-/c-1-driver-solutions-they-got-me-Indinapolis-Indiana-789878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on c-1