Complaint Review: C william Berger ESQ

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: Joanne Littlejohn — Hallandale Florida
C william Berger ESQ
4755 Technology way STE 102 Boca Raton, Florida USA

C william Berger ESQ Lynn Ripped my off Kept my file in court for 5 and a half years took 395.00 amonth , told me they could not do nothing, too fees, staled in court and promised me a modification, through the courts, but did nothing. refused to call the bank, and ask for a modification , they asked when it was too late. told me everything would be ok at the end, the end was i got kicked out, because they did not do there job. but took my money for 5 and a half years. I lost my condo, and i am heart broken Boca Raton Florida

I was ripped off by c william berger attorney at law, took my money for 5 and a half years kept my file in court and told me everything would be ok, at the end of 5 and a half years i was kicked out and nothing got done. they promised me a modification but did nothing . at the end when it was too late. so please do not use this attorney , they lie and just take a monthly fee. and now there fee is up too 795.00 a month. my condo was sold for 67.00 when i asked them for a principle reduction and they told me no such thing, they take your money and do nothing. they take fees and do nothing, just sit in court and tell you everything will be ok, lie lie lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-william-Berger-ESQ/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/C-william-Berger-ESQ-Lynn-Ripped-my-off-Kept-my-file-in-court-for-5-and-a-half-years-t-1072851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C william Berger ESQ