Complaint Review: C0X CHEVROLET

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: randall — bradenton Florida
2900 Cortez Rd W Bradenton, , Florida USA

C0X CHEVROLET sold me a lemon Bradenton, Florida

i bought the cruze in 2010 at cox dealership in bradenton florida. i walked in and they had me wait a good hour before anyone would come up to me. i said i wanted a new car and was looking for one with a cruise control and the guy that handled me walked me to the car. well getting in the car for a test drive, he just told me how to turn it on put HIS music on and was texting on his cell phone THE WHOLE TIME. i asked numerous times where the cruise control was, and he just tol me oh it is on your left turn signal. and back to his phone.

we got back to the dealership and they were doing the number game with me i had brought my dad with me and they went down in price. and when he was having to eat, cause he is diabetic my mom came in and boy did the cost of the car go up.

so after 7 hours i got the cruze. and got out in the street and was going to set the cruise control and to my surprise there was no buttons there. so i took the book in and read it from front to back...and found out my car didnt have cruise, so my dad and i took it back the next morning, talked with the guy that sold us the car and he threw us out and said, WE CAN MAKE IT UP ON THE NEXT STUPID J**** THAT COME IN HERE. and walked us out.

i have had problems ever since with my sterring wheel locking up and my key locking up, on the ROAD even, and i called gm many times and complained and i have also went to the head boss there and they have done nothing,

i fought for 6 months  with gm for getting a aftermarket cruise control put in. even they screwed me over. i took my car in 4 times to get the sterring wheel fixed and it still is doing it. shouldnt that be considered a lemon?

im very frustrated. i only have 23,000 miles on it and i have never had a car with so much trouble

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 04:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C0X-CHEVROLET/Bradenton-Florida-34207/C0X-CHEVROLET-sold-me-a-lemon-Bradenton-Florida-1144325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C0X CHEVROLET