Complaint Review: C1 truck driving school

• Updated: Sat, March 17, 2012

• Reported By: BetaRayBill — 8 Alluvian st Indiana United States of America
C1 truck driving school
3603 e raymond st indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

C1 truck driving school Just met with C1 truck driving school Attorney. indianapolis, Indiana

I went to C1 truck driving school 6 years ago and they flunked me out. I didn't hear from them for a year until they froze a bank account my wife and I had. C1 took me to court and they won a judgement that was put on me. I did file bankruptcy through a legal assistant perpatrating as a paralegal and that was a failure but it kept C1 out my business for awhile until they found out the bankruptcy didn't go through so for the last year C1's attorney  has been dragging me into court every three months to see if I'am working so they can get money out of me. I will file a Chapter 13. I can't file a chapter 7 because it hasn't been eight years yet (1 more left) I would like to know in what book does it say C1 is an institute of education in which you can't file bankruptcy against them? I thought you didn't get training until they hooked you up with a trucking firm willing to sponsor you? Least that's what they told me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2012 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C1-truck-driving-school/indianapolis-Indiana-46203/C1-truck-driving-school-Just-met-with-C1-truck-driving-school-Attorney-indianapolis-Ind-855403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C1 truck driving school