Complaint Review: c2offer.com

• Reported By: momofour — Bellows Falls Vermont
c2offer.com
Internet USA

c2offer.com avoid it at all costs! Internet

This place offers high end merchandise at low cost. I checked the reviews and thought they were legit. I purchased four items. 3 pairs of ugg boots and a macbook computer. My children were so excited to think they would be recieving items that I could normally not afford. The c2offer.com website took my payment and then nothing. I was promised a tracking order number as soon as my items were sent and nothing. I contacted the sellers and the website and got no response from either one. The c2offer abuse contact email is a spoof email. it goes no where. I am so saddend that I am out of all that money and have kids disappointed by common criminals. This should be stopped and there's really no way to stop it. Just don't buy from any place that seems too good to be true. Funny thing is I had bought from a similar site last Christmas and didn't have not one issue. This place though are thieves. They prey on innocent hard working people that can't afford the high end products that kids want. They prey on moms like me. Just stay away from this site. c2offer.com is a fraud factory and they steal from everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/c2offercom/internet/c2offercom-avoid-it-at-all-costs-Internet-1141692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on c2offer.com