suite

• Reported By: Maggy — Ohio
cabinetsdirectrta.com
203 N. LaSalle St. #2100 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

cabinetsdirectrta.com STAY AWAY from CABINETSDIRECTRTA Chicago, Illinois

My nightmare began on February 2nd of 2013 when I placed $2000 order with cabinetsdirectrta.com that included a "free" shipping, of which I was reassured by Mike from sales department....Until I received bill from Fedex freight for a residential delivery. Even the delivery driver told me that it is company doing some "monkey business" so that I get charged extra....
The initial shipment was delayed for over a month. Multiple calls and e-mails on my part... The company never returns phone calls, their customer service is rude and next to non-existent. They take payment in full ahead and by e-check only. After they get cash- they stop responding to e-mails or phone calls. There are many serious complaints about this company on BBB website. Their business actually rated "F".
It is middle of April and I still did not get my order completed. So far I was lucky enough to get about 80% of what I was originally paying for.
Exhausting... The prices are attractive, but beware- it is a trap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cabinetsdirectrtacom/Chicago-Illinois-60601/cabinetsdirectrtacom-STAY-AWAY-from-CABINETSDIRECTRTA-Chicago-Illinois-1042360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cabinetsdirectrta.com