Complaint Review: cablevision /optium online

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011

• Reported By: Len — Lynbrook New York U.S.A.
cablevision /optium online
woodbury Long island Internet United States of America

cablevision /optium online They did nothing thus the complaint Internet, Internet

Have you seen the commercial with "Peggy " in it ? well I have the all time example  of Dumbness and frustration  that makes "Peggy " look like a genius . I live on Long Island  NY  and have cornered the market place on stupid cable companies !!!!!!!!!! Our service includes  Cablevision , Internet and Televisionservices called OPTIUM ON LINE  . First of all to get help from this company is like trying to win the state lottery , about the same odds ! When finally you get some one to speak to they seem to be in the twilight world . Example : They make an appointment with in a 5 hour period and never show up until you call complaining and then they tell you thay made an "OPPS" .Well yesterday i had a cablevision telephone repairman show up at my home 3 hours late ! . NO DIAL ON ONE PHONE . Now just think about it .NO DIAL TONE ON ONE SINGLE PHONE , while the  other 6 phones in the house have a dial tones . This idiot , despite my explaining where i think the problem is ,goes on to tell me I have to open up a wall or rip down a finnished basement ceiling to fix the problem .Now I ask him if he connects a line to the other line, which has a dial tone would I get a usable dial tone on the broken line . Yes ! AFTER WE DO THIS .AND MIND YOU IM TELLING HIM WHERE THE PROBLEM IS He leaves telling me i should get a wireless system .lol .

Now out of frustration after he is gone  i reach down to where I beleive the proble with the wire is, as has happened in the past , push on the suspect wire and it clicks back into its recepticial and now I have dial tone on the broken phone  as I suggested to the genius to begin with!!!!!!!!! Now heres the kicker ! This is the same problem I have had in the past ! One tends to wonder why the previous service men have not correct this ongoing problem .....Right ?

Today I get a call asking how the service is from Cablevision Long Island WAS  .lol! ASKED TO  give to ratings  [1] for good and [5] for poor  .All 6 questions rated an answer of [5] .Then  they ask me if i wish to speak to a human being ? I do ! So I hold on and hold on and hold on and HOLD ON   and no one answers . !!!!!! Their service in unde repair!!!!! I want to scream ....! WELL folks welcome to the world of Cablevision Long Island NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cablevision-optium-online/internet/cablevision-optium-online-They-did-nothing-thus-the-complaint-Internet-Internet-786143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cablevision /optium online