Complaint Review: Cabrillo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy Client — San Francisco California
Cabrillo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
78 Dorman Ave San Francisco, California USA

Cabrillo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling DISHONEST AND DECEPTIVE PLUMBING COMPANY San Francisco California

*UPDATE Employee: Totally False, Baseless Complaint

WARNING ******** BEWARE ******** WARNING

I HAD A DECEPTIVE, UNPROFFESIONAL AND DISHONEST EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY ---------- THEIR ADS SAID THEY WERE OFFERING FREE ESTIMATES BUT THIS IS A "BIG LIE", AT THE END THEY WILL TRY TO BILL CLIENTS FOR THE TIME THEY SPEND TO DO THE ESTIMATE.

I WAS LUCKY I SAW THIS SCAM RIGHT AWAY ------------- I COULD SMELL SOMETHING VERY FISHY AND I ENDED UP USING THE SERVICES OF "LOW COST PLUMBING" A BUSINESS RAN BY EZEKIEL BOOKER ---------------- AN HONEST PLUMBER IN SAN FRANCISCO -------------
I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE COMPANY THAT ENDED UP DOING THE WORK, ALL I WANT IS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THE COMPANY I AM REPORTING WILL LIE AND SEND YOU INVOICES ----------- EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY WON'T DO IT AT THE END THEY WILL ------------------

THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU ---------------------

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cabrillo-Plumbing-Heating-Cooling/San-Francisco-California-94124/Cabrillo-Plumbing-Heating-Cooling-DISHONEST-AND-DECEPTIVE-PLUMBING-COMPANY-San-Franci-1057641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cabrillo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Totally False, Baseless Complaint

AUTHOR: Cabrillo Plumbing - ()

This complaint is totally baseless and the details are completely fabricated.

I would challenge the person making this complaint to provide a copy of the invoice they claim to have received. We do not, and have never, sent invoices after leaving a job. All the work we do is quoted in advance and if accepted, paid for at the time of completion.

I would also challenge this person to present the ad he claims offers "free estimates". That's something else we never do.

This anonymous, rambling, unsubstantiated complaint is an obvious attempt to slander our company and it won't be tolerated. Read the client reviews on discovercabrillo.com to learn the truth about our 50 year old company.