Complaint Review: Cactus Jack/Chicago Lenders

• Reported By: Tony — Winslow Arizona
Cactus Jack/Chicago Lenders
777 W Southern Ave Mesa, Arizona USA

Cactus Jack/Chicago Lenders Predatory Lender *Alert* Mesa Arizona

*Author of original report: Stupid MF If You Can Read...Which I Highly Doubt It....I Made More Than 2 Payment

*Consumer Comment: You can not be serious...

I purchased a car form Cactus Jack/Chicago Lenders in December of 2013. Made all my payment on time until March of 2014. I call to make payment arrangments but the guy that I spoke with informed me that since they where helping me repair my credit with this type of loan that, I should not make a partial payment, so I did not.

The following week I recieved an e-mail from Chicago Lenders stating that I must contact them Immediatly!....So I did the next day after I got off work. I was transfered to about four different people then to the default department, which had my on hold for about 20 minutes. A lady finally answered and informed me that I was indefault and that I could not make a payment arrangement only a full payment. I told her that I would make a full payment on Friday which would be my payday....The next day after work I went back to the comapany yard on Thursday and clock out and no car...!!!

I had to wait for a family member to pick me up around 8:30 that night because I live an hour away from my job. Well I paid the $25.00 to get my personal belongs back and spend $80.00 in gas to have my friend take my to Phoenix which is 3 hours away...My Boss held my job for about a week to see if I could get my old car running again but could not as of yet. Monday 4/7/14 I was fired from my job...and on top up having my car repoed I recieved a ticket in the mail for a parking ticket the day that my car was repoed....I'm got burned for $3000.00

Thanks Cactus Jack/Chicago Lenders....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cactus-JackChicago-Lenders/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Cactus-JackChicago-Lenders-Predatory-Lender-Alert-Mesa-Arizona-1137360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cactus Jack/Chicago Lenders

AUTHOR: Tony - ()

If You got some Something to Say Call Me or better yet come see me @ 612 east Aspinwall street Winslow Az. Cactus Jack is a f... in Rip Off. If You Don't Like what I Had To Say I Recommend You Come See Me....

You can not be serious...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

- So you made ALL of the 2 that is TWO payments that were due on-time.  Wow, and you think that is something amazing.  It is no wonder why you ended up with a Sub-Prime "Buy-Here/Pay-Here" lot.