Complaint Review: cafe cups

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Bev — Jackson Michigan United States of America
cafe cups

cafe cups K-cup replacements Advertised $10.99 and charged my account $75.92. Internet

I saw the advertisement onTV and thought it sounded good. They advertised K-cup replacements for $10.99. I called they took my information and said if I upgraded the shipping would be free.

Unfortuantely did not tell my the price over the phone. They also keep you on the phone trying to sell all kinds of other stuff.

I waited for a confirmation on my E-mail to get the price, I did not get one, so I looked at my bank statement and saw that it was $75.92. Shocked, I called customer service.

They have a record and she says how busy they are and to call back during the week and when she is finished the call will be terminated, so I didn't get to talk to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cafe-cups/internet/cafe-cups-K-cup-replacements-Advertised-1099-and-charged-my-account-7592-Internet-980452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cafe cups