Complaint Review: cafecup.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: angry consumer — Poolesville Maryland United States of America

cafecup.com unethical, dishonest, deceptive, rip-off, Internet

I am in total agreement with the others on this site who have complained about Cafe Cup.  I wrote the following email to this crooked company.  I would strongly advise anyone reading this review not get suckered into purchasing their product.

"I saw your ad on TV this evening advertising your product for only $10.99 +.  Well, I thought you had a great idea, so I went on line to order it.  Your first screen shows just like the TV ad, second screen asks for personal information & credit card, third screen says "thank you, blaa, blaa, blaa.  You cannot imagine my surprise when I saw an invoice for 2 sets  of Cafe Cups @ $37.96 per set + another deluxe set for $37.96 for a grand total of $113.88!

This is not what you advertised and I want to cancel this order NOW! I deem it highly unethical and dishonest to commit someone to a purchase before allowing them to review the final cost. Cancel this order now!!!"

ps/ This "company" should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cafecupcom/internet/cafecupcom-unethical-dishonest-deceptive-rip-off-Internet-976332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cafecup.com