Complaint Review: caffeinecommissions.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: tiredofbeingtaken — Bethpage Tennessee
caffeinecommissions.com

caffeinecommissions.com Internet Amy This comany waited 19 days after payment to send login so that I could actually get to what I paid for. Internet

I signed up and paid for this program on January 1, 2013.  I had a one on one conversation with Internet Amy on January 9, 2013.  I thought it was weird that I had not received my login information immediately after payment and even questioned her as to when I would receive it.  She said it would be in a few days.  I didn't receive my login so I kept emailing and even messaging her on facebook.
I did not receive the information to login until January 19th.  I went over her course and found out it just was not what I needed.  I already had learned much of what she was teaching.  But by that time I had ready been charged twice @ $37 per month.  I decided to cancel my membership on February 15th which was technically within the 30 day grace period- remember they did not send my login until the 19th of January.
Here is the email I sent:
 "I want to cancel my account and would like a refund. I joined 1/1/13 but
did not receive a login until 1/19/13. It has been less than 30 days since  receiving my login details.
Please let me know something ASAP."
They responded:
"Hello,
Unfortunately we have a 30 day refund policy. Your account will be terminated and no further charges will be billed.

Thank you.

From CashFlowExperts Support
Team.
877-622-7439

We are the nations best selling business credit provider helping thousands of people all over the world get millions of dollars
in new business funding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/caffeinecommissionscom/internet/caffeinecommissionscom-Internet-Amy-This-comany-waited-19-days-after-payment-to-send-logi-1035897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on caffeinecommissions.com