Complaint Review: Cal Cover Products

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — Leesport Pennsylvania
Cal Cover Products
4475 Eucalyptus Ave # 210, Chino, CA 91710 Chino, California USA

Cal Cover Products Sold defective cover and refuses to replace or even contact me back Chino California

Purchased a cover on ebay from this company after jumping through many hoops to get their information and contact information was told at their company someone would contact me back well it has been almost a week and no reply, they sell these covers with a five year warranty but was told that not all sales they make come with the warranty, my cover is defective  and I paid $210.00 for this and all I am asking for is to stand behine your products, if it is defective then man up and deal with the problem not just ignore me, I am not going anywhere I want this cover replaced because it is junk they sold me defective junk, all I want is to have a non defective cover!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cal-Cover-Products/Chino-California-91710/Cal-Cover-Products-Sold-defective-cover-and-refuses-to-replace-or-even-contact-me-back-C-1060671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cal Cover Products