Complaint Review: Caliber home loans

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: William — Hendersonville North Carolina
Caliber home loans
13801 wireless way Oaklahoma city, Oklahoma USA

Caliber home loans Delaying mindless and inane non stop rule changing never ending phone calls that start and end the same way Oaklahoma city Oklahoma

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: There is a lawyer willing to speak to you for free about this company

I have had a mortgage for over twenty years, due to illness in my family I was unable to meet my mortgage payments.

Caliber home loans told me that I qualified for a morgage modification.  This process started a year ago and after

100 phone conversations three totoal document packets and countless faxes and mailings these people are

foreclosing on me while they are still processing my morgage modification.  They told me several months ago that I needed

to pay them $2500 and that would do it so I pawned my car and they changed their minds, I am now responsible for paying

double my money back to the pawn company and Caliber has my $2500 in "escrow".  If I live to be 100yrs old I will never

understand how they sleep at night doing these awful things.  The sheriff have served me with my foreclusure papers

and those morons say send in more of the same documents and that might help and wished me luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caliber-home-loans/Oaklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73134/Caliber-home-loans-Delaying-mindless-and-inane-non-stop-rule-changing-never-ending-phone-1121608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caliber home loans

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

There is a lawyer willing to speak to you for free about this company

AUTHOR: Looking for Compliants against Caliber Home Loans - ()

please contact us