Complaint Review: California Cockers / Summer Dolieslager

• Updated: Mon, August 04, 2014

• Reported By: Sphynxie — Hughson California
California Cockers / Summer Dolieslager
Palm Ave Tulare, California USA

California Cockers / Summer Dolieslager California Cocker Spaniels, Summer Dolieslager Puppy mill, another woman making a living with animal production and sales. Tulare California

*General Comment: Sounds Bogus to Me

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: California Cockers / Summer Dolieslager Rebuttal

This woman cares nothing for her dogs / puppies.  When she looks into these beautiful faces she sees $$$ Only.  She talks up a very loving story but don't fall for it.

When your puppy is diagnosed with a congenital condition she doesn't stand behind her guaranty!  That guaranty is there to give you a false sense of security.  My vet wrote a letter and provided lab and X-ray results.  She still refused to give me a refund.  She told us to "put the puppy down immediately to avoid vet bills".  My friend had purchased a pup and told me about Summer Dolieslager and California Cockers.  Her puppy came down with Parvovirus 2 weeks after she purchased the puppy (One week after I purchased my puppy)  my vet told me the puppies probably really weren't vaccinated as Summer had told us.  Big heartache for our children.  Avoid California Cockers and Summer Dolieslager completely.  I should have researched and found a breeder that shows and promotes their dogs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Cockers-Summer-Dolieslager/Tulare-California-93274/California-Cockers-Summer-Dolieslager-California-Cocker-Spaniels-Summer-Dolieslager-Pu-1167216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Cockers / Summer Dolieslager

#1 General Comment

Sounds Bogus to Me

AUTHOR: hickup - ()

It seems to me tha this person must be upset for other reasons than stated or this individual would of left information where a true dog lover could get   a hold of them to get the truth .Its to bad that upset,hater individuals chose to use this forum for this.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

California Cockers / Summer Dolieslager Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Summer Dolieslager - ()

My Name I Summer Dolieslager and I am a small, hobby breeder of Cocker Spaniels in Central California. I also have a web site, Californiacockers.com, which I created approximately two months ago in order for the families / people who adopt one of our puppies to visit and stay updated with my past litters, and current puppies that are available.

I have been made aware that I have had a bogus story that someone has made up and put on the internet in regards to a puppy that I sold them. First off, my Cockers that I own and breed are my family, my home/their home is on a 5 acre ranch that I welcome anyone to come to, at any time to vistit and see them. I am very proud of the home and facility we have built for their comfort and care at all times. We do not have dog runs or cages, we have a home for our pets!

Each Cocker Spaniel is treated by one, very reputable veterinarian in our home town. He has had his vet practice for 40+ years and is on every animal welfare committee their is in town. He knows first hand, the care and expense I put into each Dog/Puppy. If anyone is interested, he would be more than happy to confirm this with a phone call or visit to his office.

I have never ...... ever......ever received a complaint on a puppy that I have sold to anyone. If this was true, all I ask is that there be proof? Show the x-rays, show the doctors reports that do not exist, show an email, text message, phone record, etc, etc..... Anything! That being said, I have a list of people who will confirm that the puppies that they adopted from me are the most well-rounded, well care for puppy they have ever had. I keep in contact with every single person who has purchased a puppy from me on a monthly, sometimes weekly basis. Not only have I ever sold a sick or defected puppy..... I have never had one person call me with a complaint.....only praise.

I also have every purchaser review and sign a purchase agreement, which I keep on file in my office. This agreement states the ins and outs of owning their new puppy, a health record/ shot record that explains what is still due to be given and what has aready been done, my guarentee (which I stand behind whole heartedly) and my veterinarian information so they can feel free to contact him to ask questions. As a breeder, there is nothing more that I can do. If this "person" had indeed adopted a puppy from me they would waste no time in getting their money back with that contract. Right or Wrong?

I understand that their are hateful people out there, that for no obvious reason wants to try to tarnish the name of those that try so hard to do things right, but at some point they need to come forward and back up those accusations with proof. Otherwise, sadly, they prove to just be very jelous, with too much time on their hands.

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions......