- Report: #1096021
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: California DMV
California DMVPO Box 942890 Sacramento, CA , California USA
California DMV CA DMV National Registry and DMV Failure Sacramento, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have provided a timeline below to recap my issue....
- March 22, 2008 – I received a traffic citation for speeding while on vacation in North Carolina
- August 26, 2008 – After returning home to CA, I forgot about the citation and missed the court date, which resulted in a Failure To Appear being issued. The NC DMV also updated the 'National Registry' with my suspension status.
- December 29, 2008 – I attempted to renew my car insurance and was notified that my drivers license had been suspended. I immediately contacted the Stanly County Courthouse in North Carolina (the jurisdiction in which the citation was issued) and paid the ticket and additional fine to release the FTA. I also immediately paid the $50 NC DMV restoration fee to remove the suspension status from my Drivers License.
- January 2, 2009 – The NC DMV updated the National Registry to remove the suspension status from my license and reinstated my driving privileges.
- October 26, 2013 – I was pulled over in San Jose, CA for not displaying the front license plate on my vehicle. I was also notified by the officer that my drivers license was suspended and received a hefty citation.
- October 29, 2013 – I was notified by the CA DMV that my license had been suspended by the state of NC in 2008 and never resolved. After NUMEROUS telephone calls and being transferred to VARIOUS departments, I finally located someone that would allow me to conference them in with the North Carolina DMV and the Stanly County Court. Both the NC DMV and Stanly County Court informed the CA DMV worker that the case had been resolved 4 years ago (the court even faxed a final disposition to the DMV worker). The DMV worker (Annette) stated she would research and call me back. No phone call received.
- October 30, 2013 - Phone call received from Annette at 10am stating she received the fax from the courthouse and would be reviewing today. I would receive a call back by EOD with resolution. No follow up phone call received.
- October 31, 2013 – I contacted the CA DMV to inquire on the status of my drivers license. It still shows a suspended status.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-DMV/Sacramento-CA-California-94290-0001/California-DMV-CA-DMV-National-Registry-and-DMV-Failure-Sacramentonbsp-California-1096021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.