Complaint Review: California Shar-Pei Rescue

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: StephanieH86 — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
California Shar-Pei Rescue
Redding, California United States of America

California Shar-Pei Rescue refuses to pay for services rendered in Redding, California

I completed a logo and website re-design for this rescue in 2012 and wasn't compensated fully for my work. I've corresponded with a third party throughout the design process, so the owners of the rescue aren't at fault. After completing the logo and 80% of the website, the client cancelled the project and never  compensated me for work rendered to date. As specified in the contract, all work reverts to me, so they're also illegally using the logo I created for them going forward.

The client also served a cease and desist to me on my own intellectual property after I had displayed the logo created for them on my website. I believe this is the MO of Alexis Langona, who will bully you into submission while not compensated you for services rendered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Shar-Pei-Rescue/Redding-California-96049-2404/California-Shar-Pei-Rescue-refuses-to-pay-for-services-rendered-in-Redding-California-1012660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Shar-Pei Rescue