Complaint Review: Call One Premier Movie Pass Buyers Union

• Submitted: Fri, December 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Call One Premier Movie Pass Buyers Union
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. Box 316 Orange, California U.S.A.

Call One, Premier Movie Pass, Buyers Union Liars Con Artists Rip-Off Orange California

On November 29, 2004 I was contacted by Premier Movie Pass and told that if I paid them $3.95 for shipping and handling they would send me free movie tickets and $200 in gift certificates.

I was told that all I had to do was call the customer service phone number when I received my packet to cancel and no other charges would go on to my account.

I didn't receive my packet till December 6th, but my account was charged on December 1st. There were three separate charges. One for $3.95 for Premier Movie Pass, another one for $3.95 from Call One, and one for $119.90 from Buyers Union.

I did give permission for one charge of $3.95 to Premier Movie Pass, but did NOT authorize the other two charges. It seems that the companies believe that since they are all affiliates they have permission to take money without asking, but they are wrong.

When I tried to contact the companies, all three of them all I got was the run around. Nobody could talk, the line would mysteriously disconnect, and I would get the silent treatment. They refused to give me their mailing address and were extremely rude to me.

I have disputed the charges with my bank and luckily they are being very helpful, but the fact is that my account was over drafted because of those charges and I was left with no money.

Please if the same thing has happened to you contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint against them. People need to know what this company is doing, and how wrong it is.

Obviously these companies have no shame, and are not troubled by the fact that they are stealing innocent people's money. Let's do all we can to put a stop to this.

Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2004 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Call-One-Premier-Movie-Pass-Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/Call-One-Premier-Movie-Pass-Buyers-Union-Liars-Con-Artists-Rip-Off-Orange-California-122243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Call One Premier Movie Pass Buyers Union