Complaint Review: CallFire.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2011

• Reported By: Mr. — SAN DIEGO California U.S.A.
CallFire.com
1335 4th Street, Suite 200 Santa monica, California United States of America

CallFire.com Call Fire voice broadcast, IVR, dialer Waste of Money - no one cares - system doesn't work - customer service are not helpful at all Santa monica, California

*UPDATE Employee: CallFire Response

Just wasted $750 on this company and got nothing. this was suppose to be a live transfer but no one can hear the transfer and no one in our end were able to speak to anyone. Customer would press 1 but on our end no one can hear so customer just hang up or get upset.

First of all, customer service never told me that i was suppose to adjust max transfer. so i created campaign and run most of it before we realized that no one was transferring b/c the set up wasn't properly done. We had spent most of my money without knowing this while our clients were upset, mad and thinking our system wasn't working properly. The customer service never mentioned this to me that setting up campaign doesn't  set automatically have transfer number of line transfer as default. No where it is during campaign set up to do this until you actually go in there manually to edit but then the campaign had already ran.

This company doesn't care about customer service. I wasted my money without getting one live transfer. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone trying to do a voice broadcast.

Call fire is to me is sad company who prey on new guys trying to use their service...i highly recommend avoiding this cal fire, voice broadcast, ivr, dialer or anything thier services uses.

they will take your money and run. no one care to give credit for any errors.

this was $750 error. i was about to spend thousands...luckily i didn't

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CallFirecom/Santa-monica-California-90401/CallFirecom-Call-Fire-voice-broadcast-IVR-dialer-Waste-of-Money-no-one-cares-system-714562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CallFire.com

CallFire Response

AUTHOR: CallFire - (United States of America)

Dear Mr. Adrian Dalsey,

I apologize that you were unhappy with our service; however, to suggest that our company doesn't care about customer service is hardly accurate. We immediately sprung into action to address the CallFire interface. As I write this, our development team is working to make it more intuitive, so that mistakes like the one you experienced with the max transfer rate don't happen again.

Secondly, I hope you can admit that you bear some responsibility. Your issue wasn't more amicably resolved because when you called into our support line, you berated and cursed at our employees, rather than explaining what had happened so that we could work towards a more positive solution. It's unfortunate you feel that you wasted your money, and I'm sorry you had a negative experience. But yelling and cursing is hardly productive and made it impossible to try and correct the situation.