Complaint Review: Calltime Casting

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Courtney — Morrow Ohio United States of America
Calltime Casting
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Calltime Casting Kerry Lee warning do not sign up refused to give refund fraud Los Angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Calltime Casting does only good business

Just posting this to warn people not to sign up with "Calltime Casting." If a man named Kerry Lee contacts you about getting modeling/acting jobs, say no! He takes pictures with celebrities to fool people into thinking he's legit.

He sells himself to you, asks for money up front, & doesn't deliver ! He refused to give me a refund.

Remember - when they charge you up front - they're frauds !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calltime-Casting/Los-Angeles-California-/Calltime-Casting-Kerry-Lee-warning-do-not-sign-up-refused-to-give-refund-fraud-Los-Angeles-915118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calltime Casting

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Calltime Casting does only good business

AUTHOR: Calltime Casting - (United States of America)

I have been in the casting business since 1992 and worked with over 10,000 actors/actress and have never had ONE complaint filed against my business for not providing the services talent has registed for with us. This person Courtny who filed this complaint is upset because she has not been able to be casted as an actress or model in any projects we've casted.

First we in no way guarantee anyone will every be casting for a role or a time limit of how long it will take before someone lands their first audition or role. The service we provide is to only help prepare talent for the entertainment business and for this service we have a small fee we and this is what talent is paying for. Also in our company information which is provided to every prospective client before they register, it clearly stated there are NO GUARANTEE OF BEING CASTED and WE DO NOT REFUND the registration fee.

So I demand the information on this person Courtny who filed the  complaint be provided and this false report be removed from my file because I run a very respectable business and have many clients to back me up. Also I am very offended by the statement concerning my celebrity friends pictures, I know each one of them personally and have work with them thats why they took the photos with me.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC