Complaint Review: Calypso Cay

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:Sydney Other
Calypso Cay
2921A Vineland Rd. Kissimmee,, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-407-997-1732
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Calypso Cay HELP!! Think I have been RIPPED off by Calypso Cay! Bought this 2 years ago, but have only just found all these reports Kissimmee, Florida

My partner purchased this holiday about 3 yrs ago for the price indicated on all of the below reports. I extended after the 24mths expired thinking that we will take it in 2009. I became concerned as I tried to contact them with no response. I have come across all this evidence of fradulent activity which has made me very anxious that we should not even try and attempt to take this holiday!

Has anyone actually taken this holiday??? The main issues I've discovered seem to be all refunds that nobody seems to be getting.

Anyone that can offer any advice would be a godsend!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calypso-Cay/Kissimmee-Florida-Fl-34746/Calypso-Cay-HELP-Think-I-have-been-RIPPED-off-by-Calypso-Cay-Bought-this-2-years-ago-b-385846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calypso Cay