Complaint Review: CAMBOGIA TRIM ADVA

• Submitted: Tue, January 21, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Unhappy Customer — Michigan
12760 Park Ave. Unit 160 Riverton, Utah USA

On January 17, I ordered a FREE online sample of this product. The shipping charge was going to be .99, it didn't state any commitments or anything - I lookes at my bank statement today and am charge $160 for a product that I haven't even received! They offer no returns, no credits, and when I called the guy offered me free  hotel stays! Of course they are foreign so they have a hard time understanding - but this is ridiculous. Then when they offered me a return he subtly followed it up with "we don't guarantee we receive packages"... WHAT! I guess I need to take this to the bank - but this company is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMBOGIA-TRIM-ADVA-/Riverton-Utah-84065/CAMBOGIA-TRIM-ADVA-SCAM-Riverton-Utah-1117183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMBOGIA TRIM ADVA