cast

new york, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 18882826561
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

cambridge and hoffman laurie canig harassing me at work trying to get my bank info this is similar to the transnational litigation scam new york, New York

this lady laurie canig wants me to give my bank account info they call me every day and leave messages on my work phone she says there is a legal action against me and that i should pay i cant deal with this anymore please help me.these are all the phone numbers they called from. 7165078773
,18663851009.............and 18882826561 please bring them to justice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cambridge-and-hoffman/new-york-New-York-/cambridge-and-hoffman-laurie-canig-harassing-me-at-work-trying-to-get-my-bank-info-this-i-582265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cambridge and hoffman