Complaint Review: Cambridge/Brighton Budget Planning Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Wilmington North Carolina
Cambridge/Brighton Budget Planning Corporation
Long Island Islandia, New York U.S.A.

Cambridge/Brighton Budget Planning Corporation, Cambridge took money from my bank account for several months to pay the credit card, but did not pay it.They will not answer the phone. Long IslandIslandia New York

Cambridge Brighton Budget Planning Corporation takes $75 out of my bank account every month. They USED to send the $75 to my credit card company but for the last 3 months they have kept the money and my credit card company has not been paid. I now owe the credit card company back pay, late fees and a higher interest rate. I have tried and tried to call Cambridge and no one will answer the phone. I was on hold for a customer representative for 1.5 hours today and finally had to get to work. I had to call my bank today to put a hold on their company for another fee of $30. I want to know what is going on and where in the world has my money gone to????

Laura
Wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CambridgeBrighton-Budget-Planning-Corporation/Islandia-New-York-11749/CambridgeBrighton-Budget-Planning-Corporation-Cambridge-took-money-from-my-bank-account-408935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cambridge/Brighton Budget Planning Corporation