Complaint Review: CAMCO

• Submitted: Sun, May 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, May 29, 2005

• Reported By:Nicasio California
CAMCO
P.O. Box 5087 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

CAMCO ripoff Rockford Illinois

We received a letter from Camco and we responded to their letter May 24,'04.

I requested copies of receipts, card card transactions with my signature; also I need information to verify that I owe this money. This was the first letter requesting verification. Please be advised that I am not refusing to pay; but I need the information requested in this correspondence before I can make any offer to settle this account.

The second letter: please furnish me with a copy of the original contract with the date, month & year. This payment was due before deliquency. I also need a charge slip to this account with my signature related to the disputed account and return them to me within 30 working days.

Since that time I have not been contacted by Camco, but I recently applied for a loan to buy a new vehicle and was denied because I believe they sold the information to another bogus collection agency. If someone could please help me put this scam artists in jail & clean my credit report up; I would appreciate this.

Antone
Nicasio, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2005 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAMCO/Rockford-Illinois-61125-5087/CAMCO-ripoff-Rockford-Illinois-144391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAMCO