Complaint Review: Camera Center inc

Camera Center inc Rip off Over Priced Dishonest Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Oh Poor, Poor Baby

*Author of original report: Mr. Know it ALL

*Consumer Comment: You ripped off The Camera Center

On July 6 2013 I went into Camera Inc to buy a charger for my older model Canon g5 power shot I was shown the charger and had them test it it worked in the store the guy rang me up and it was 74.99 !!!!!!!!!!! I bought it out of desperation because I needed the camera for work and Walmart and best buy didn't have it

I used it one charged my battery now my camera doesn't work and neither does the charger !!!!!!

i found the receipt to return it and they have a no refund policy !!!!!! Not even exchange !!!!!!

i called my bank and had my charge reversed they deliberately cheated me and knew it luckily you can fight back against dishonest merchants like this . My camera cost me over 600.00 new now it is useless and so is their merchandise . The charger should have cost only 25.00 or less

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camera-Center-inc-/Orlando-Florida-32819/Camera-Center-inc-Rip-off-Over-Priced-Dishonest-Orlando-Florida-1064988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camera Center inc

Oh Poor, Poor Baby

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Its quite obvious you have ZERO INTELLIGENT REBUTTAL!  The "you must work for them" immature, innane comment is a dead giveaway!  Secondly, YOU chose to post of a PUBLIC SITE.  If YOU are so immature YOU cannot possibly take it when somebody disagrees with YOU, then YOU go post elsewhere!

Mr. Know it ALL

AUTHOR: Angry Consumer - ()

After taking my camera to a certified shop I was told this . Apparently you work for the shop I knew it was overpriced and I'm in a position to pay for my work equipment if need be my point was the item broke my camera . And Now I'm out of both . according to my bank I was justified iny actions so they refunded me . Since you are neither a camera repair person or banking institution be careful how you caSisley throw around your opinion I'm not the only one who had complained against these people some complaints are only about price . I have a an actual issue . Please be so kind as to stop trolling this page for reasons to state your unwarranted opinion on someone else's bad experience .

You ripped off The Camera Center

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Your camera failed so how are you able to determine the charger no longer works? You bought the charger "out of desperation" but then you complained about the price. That is a case of buyer's remorse. You weren't ripped off. YOU ripped off the merchant.