Complaint Review: Cameras and Parts

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Linda — Wilkesboro North Carolina
Cameras and Parts
1605 George Dieter , Suite 574 El Paso, Texas USA

Cameras and Parts I sent a camera to be repaired for "lens error", enclosing a check for $89 as per their site. The check cleared my bank on 2/21/14. It is now4/4/14 and I have called twice and emailed 4 times. I can get no response and have never received the camera back, repaired or not. El Paso Texas

I sent a Canon Powershot to Cameras and Parts on 2/15/14 enclosing a check for $89 to repair "lens error". The check cleaed my bank on 2/21/14. I was unable to track the status online as they claim you are able to do. I have called twice and emailed four times and am unable to get any type of response. Total rip-off. Be warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cameras-and-Parts/El-Paso-Texas-79936/Cameras-and-Parts-I-sent-a-camera-to-be-repaired-for-lens-error-enclosing-a-check-for-1137208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cameras and Parts