Complaint Review: CamerasAndParts.com

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: Cecilia — Santa Monica California
CamerasAndParts.com
1605 George Dieter, Suite 674, El Paso, Texas USA

CamerasAndParts.com Cameras And Parts CamerasAndParts Stole my Camera and $89 El Paso Texas

Last September 20, 2013, I sent my Canon G12 camera to be repaired at Cameras And Parts (CamerasAndParts.com) in El Paso, Tx. I included a check for $89, payment for the repairs. Well, after almost four months, I never got my camera back!

I called and emailed this outfit repeatedly. I talked to Steve who kept promising to send back my camera, but this never happened. They have my camera and money.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau; there are 63 other complaints against CamerasAndParts.com there. I also filed a complaint with the US Postal Inspection Service (the Federal Law Enforcement and Security Arm of the US Postal Service) since the mail service was used.

CAMERASANDPARTS.COM kept my camera and money, and many others have filed similar complaints. Don't deal with them. Don't pay attention to the "positive" feedback in the internet, which they probably generated themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CamerasAndPartscom/El-Paso-Texas-79936/CamerasAndPartscom-Cameras-And-Parts-CamerasAndParts-Stole-my-Camera-and-89-El-Paso-Tex-1114481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CamerasAndParts.com