Complaint Review: Cameron Harley Simons

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: Chrys — New York New York
Cameron Harley Simons
80 Riverside Blvd Apt 14E New York, New York USA

Cameron Harley Simons Bad Apple New York, King Thunder, Masakatsu Barca, kaze cutlass, Cameron Simons, Reiki Healer Cameron Harley Simons Violated Confidentially And Disclosed Information That I Divulged During My Reiki Session On Facebook And To His Friends. He Is Not To Be Trusted With Confidential Information Or To Do Reiki Sessions. Screenshots of His Facebook Comments Are Provided to Corroborate My Claim. New York New York

*Consumer Suggestion: To Chrys

Cameron Harley Simons violated me! He disclosed confidential informationand personal knowledge, gained through a Reiki healing session, without my consent. He is a professor/student at New York College of Health Professions so I know that he is fully aware that any information gained through treatment sessions are confidential. Cameron Simons Linkedin www.Linkedin.com/pub/cameron-simons/46/a2/1a2

Cameron Harley Simons exposed this confidential information on social media ( Facebook), to his friends and even here on Ripoffreport, out of anger. On www.betterfly.com/pro/masakatsuluv , he identifies himself as a  Level II Reiki Practitioner. The International Association of Reiki Professionals Code Of Ethics state:

registered Reiki Practitioner agree to abide by a vow of confidentiality. [continued below]....

..... Any information that is discussed within the context of a Reiki session is confidential between the client and practitioner.

Cameron knew of his oath/violated his oath. His actions have caused me physical, mental, emotional snd spiritual harm. Why would a healer do this?

Cameron Harley Simons performed a Reiki healing session at my home on Tuesday September 24, 2013. Before Cameron started the session, I inquired whether everything that happened during/after/before the session as well as any any confidential information divulge would be kept confidential. He assured me that EVERYTHING involving my session(s) would be kept confidential. He mentioned the code of ethics. I believed him like a fool!

Cameron asked me very personal and initimate questions about my childhood, life etc. I revealed very traumatic and painful things to Cameron. I made myself vulnerable emotionally and spiritually because I believed that Cameron would help me. Again Cameron assured me again that everything that I shared and the contents of my Reiki sessions would be kept PRIVATE!

Cameron shared ALL the confidential information that he gained through my Reiki sessions and healing treatments including said future treatment on social media, with his friends and even here on Ripoffreport.Com. Cameron Simons using the Facebook moniker " Masakatsu Barca" www.facebook.com/masakatsubarca posted the following comments:

You all know I'm not the facebook type but since we're putting s*** on the internet, Chrys, stop feeding into those shadows. YOU KNOW BETTER.

Go to that Baba and get that cleansing LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO.

What you all are witnessing is a Spiritual war. For anybody that thought this shit was some kind of a game, THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. Up until today, I had no idea you would allow yourself to vibrate so low.

This message above appeared on Facebook on Saturday October 25, 2013 4pm EST. I took a screenshot of his comments, the picture is titled Cameron Simons Reiki Session violation.

Several hours later on Facebook, Saturday October 26, 2013 10:56pm EST, Cameron Simons wrote using the moniker "Masakatsu Barca":

Holla At Baba and Get that EXORCISM.....PLEASE!!!!! I took a screenshot of the violation of confidentiality, it is titled Cameron Simons Reiki Session violation 2.

Cameron Harley Simons posted more confidential information however I will save that for civil court. Cameron has more than 500 facebook friends that saw his comments. He is well known in New York Healing community and poetry community. His disclosure of my PRIVATE Reiki session has caused other to question my sanity, resulted in lost of business and has threatened my safety.

Cameron is a professional that was/is aware of the confidentiality oath. He has attended New York College of Health Professions for more than 8 years. He is aware of the oath. He advertises himself as a "healer" but in fact does MORE HARM THAN GOOD!!!!

I have no recourse other than civil court. It really hurts to be betrayed by your health care professional/Reiki healer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cameron-Harley-Simons/New-York-New-York-10069/Cameron-Harley-Simons-Bad-Apple-New-York-King-Thunder-Masakatsu-Barca-kaze-cutlass-Ca-1096233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cameron Harley Simons

#1 Consumer Suggestion

To Chrys

AUTHOR: Kimberly Jones - ()

I'm responding because i cannot believe what I'm seeing, I've actually treated with the person being mention in this horrible report Cameron Simons, whom I've treated with on a few occasions & I've never experienced such unprofessionlism during any of my 5 sessions. I immediately grow suspicious & did a little research & came across more than 1 ripoff report being posted by Chrys better known as Chrystal Davis, who's an aspiring writer, she literally makes up reports for publisitly &/or with the intentions of slandering the person she's reporting about name. Then lurks around on these sites to prey on innocent, hard working men who worked their asses off all their life to make a positive name for themselves. People like Chrys are the scum of the earth & should be ashamed of herself treating people like crap. My advice to you Chrys is to stop the negativity because karma will most certainly come back to haunt you. I wouldn't be surprised if someone takes out legal action on you because reporting a false report about someone is a crime.

neutral