Complaint Review: camille Colby

12655 sw North Dakota st Tigard, Oregon United States of America
  • Phone: (503)590-1500
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

camille Colby Portland, realtor, Meadow Group Don't hire this company Tigard , Oregon

*General Comment: Rebuttal to false statements about me

My name is Stephanie Johnson. I am getting ready to put my house onthe market and was going to use Meadow group realtor. However after researching the company, I have found some disturbing information about one of their realtors. Bob Law. Any company that would employ or even be associated with such a terrible person without morals is just as wrong as they are. You will never get my business. I am going to the local media so none else will do business while Bob Law is employed with them. I have a 17 year old daughter and find this all very appalling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/camille-Colby/Tigard-Oregon-97223/camille-Colby-Portland-realtor-Meadow-Group-Dont-hire-this-company-Tigard-Oregon-1002309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on camille Colby

#1 General Comment

Rebuttal to false statements about me

AUTHOR: Camille Colby - (United States of America)

All Realtors in the state of Oregon are independent contractors and are required by state law to 'hang' their Broker's license with a brokerage.
I am an independent contractor along with approximately 200 other agents (also independent contractors) with the Meadows Group Inc., Realtors brokerage.
The person making the complaint whom I have never met, spoken with or done business of any kind with, incorrectly assumes Bob Law and I are owners of Meadows Group and/or business partners. We are neither.
My business as an independent contractor is completely separate from the business of any and all other real estate agents in the state including that of Bob Law.
If the person making the complaint has a legitimate cIaim against Bob Law or any other licensed real estate professional in Oregon she should contact the State of Oregon Real Estate Agency.
I have for over 15 years worked very hard to build a reputation of honesty and integrity representing my client's best interest in each and every real estate transaction and would appreciate if she would remove my name from her complaint that has nothing to do with me.
For her to name me as a party to her complaint simply because Bob Law and I happen to be with the same brokerage makes as much sense as naming all of the other approximately 200 Meadows agents.