Complaint Review: campbell trucking

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: jeff — sheboygan Wisconsin United States of America
campbell trucking
8091 Bagley Avenue, northfield, Minnesota United States of America

campbell trucking They took all of the money where is our fuel surcharge northfield, Minnesota

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: LAWSUIT???

*Consumer Comment: tired of being ripped off

*Consumer Comment: tired of being ripped off

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: please tell me how to contact you

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They hire the unemployable

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: contact me

*Author of original report: My husband is an ex-driver

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: LOOKING!!! For former or current Campbell Trucking INC. drivers!!!

I signed a contract with this company no problem I was not to smart. It was my first and last time I will ever will. But where is our fuel surcharge??? I drove 15000 miles in one month 800.00 take home .

We need to find a laywer and people to get together and have a class action suit. Let's stop these kind of company's from doing this to more driver's. I know they have driver's out there now starving and familes . Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/campbell-trucking/northfield-Minnesota-55057/campbell-trucking-They-took-all-of-the-money-where-is-our-fuel-surcharge-northfield-Min-993118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on campbell trucking

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

LAWSUIT???

AUTHOR: Graham - ()

Please sue these folk...if i was any good at that sort of thing...Hopefully that will get some folk some money or some kind of justice...if i can help contact me (((redacted)))

tired of being ripped off

AUTHOR: tired of being ripped off - ()

please tell me how to get ahold of you about a class action suit, tired of being burned and ripped off

tired of being ripped off

AUTHOR: tired of being ripped off - ()

i just posted a comment and would like to know how to get in touch with you about a class action suit, it said that i was the company owner but that is incorrect. i didn't change the heading and couldn't change it after i noticed it, also i would never admit to being the owner of such a rip off company such as this one

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

please tell me how to contact you

AUTHOR: ti - ()

my boyfriend is currenty driving for this company under CMH, they are taking 20% of everything he makes including the fuel surcharge, they are getting him bad paying loads and are sending him to places that cheap frieght are all you can get. They are also charging him $600/month for trailer rental. They tell him he needs to put on 3000 miles a week in order to make money, why would you have to put on all those miles if you are getting paid percentage, doesnt make sence. Seems like all these companies are out to screw the drivers and I am tired of seeing my boyfriend getting screwed for working hard and want to put a stop to this. Please tell me how to get ahold of you bout doing a class action suit. This has got to stop, drivers deserve better than this. They dont have the luxury of being home in their nice warm beds at night like the owners of companies like this one who dishes out one sided contracts and then says "well you signed the contract" and gets their equipment and fuel paid for and then goes home and sleeps good at night. SHAME ON THEM!!! Its time for drivers to start to fight back.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They hire the unemployable

AUTHOR: Nonagzone - ()

I worked as a company driver in the oil field. Every owner operator I met we're people like me that could not get a driving job any where else. I had been away from driving for almost five years. The over the road runs I did showed the owner operator rate. In 18 months I only saw one that had fuel charge added into it. I talked to several people who were thinking of buying a truck with them. Even after telling them the facts I saw they all bought trucks anyway. I never saw anyone pay off a truck. I did however pick up several abandoned trucks. The trucks they sell are old Walmart trucks that get 5 MPG they have almost 3/4 of a million miles on them. They charge the drivers weekly for the trailers they pull right down to the log books. I don't think they are any more crooked them any other company but you would have a better chance getting rich playing the lotto then paying off there truck.

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

contact me

AUTHOR: ron bartholonew - ()

I am a ex driver who they ripped off badly,,,contact me at ronbtruck2@gmail.com

My husband is an ex-driver

AUTHOR: jeff - (United States of America)

Hi. My name is Tama and my husband is an ex-driver. We would love to join you if you plan to file a suit on Campbell Trucking. We have 5 kids at home and while my husband leased a truck from them, we struggled! I couldn't pay bills, or rent or we wouldn't have been able to eat. What did come in was hardly enough to put food on the table. The money he earned while leasing, and the money we actually saw, was an unbelieveable difference. I feel that everyone that has ever leased from them, has money coming to them and then some!

Sincerely,

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

LOOKING!!! For former or current Campbell Trucking INC. drivers!!!

AUTHOR: SoPissedoff!!!!!! - (United States of America)

Good Day all:

I am the wife of a O/O Lease purchase OTR driver and I have done my research on this company and I am trying to pull all former and current drivers, I need your input on how your driving experience went with them.(driver settlement statement) I have found tons of mistakes they have done to my man's settlement and how you're not even in control of your own escrow, i have an article from an attorney that works for the owner of other companies that states Interest is to be done on your escrow, in your driver settlement sheet each escrow is to be defined correctly for what they are used for. we have asked to see these titles to the truck, they wont show you it, we have asked for all maintenance done on the truck and  they will not supply it to us. we have asked when the last PM has been done and records for it and you can't have them either, we have asked to see the Mechanic certifications too, and you will not be able to see those. you are not allowed to watch when your truck is being worked on. So you will never know if the part is replaced with new or a used item. they dont care if you need any reset of hours, and they sure can't or won't put across your dispatch load, forced load per so an so. and don't worry about fuel surcharges you will never see that, and the IFTA you will either pay or you might an this is if you catch it, get some back. you are nickle and dime to death. so all that wish for me to contact them. please leave and email and I will get back to you ASAP. I will be hiring an Attorney for this to go forward as soon as I have enough drivers to back me on this case. Need your Input thank you all,Someone knows to much