directions

• Reported By: Camp man — Riverton Utah United States of America
Camperworld of Utah
MutrayInternet, Utah United States of America

Camperworld of Utah Heed warnings for Camperworld purchase MutrayInternet, Utah

Take heed from the previous post. Many members will remember when the founder was on a mission with his wife, the son of one of the previous co founders tried to take it over. He has now succeeded when the new board of directors was put in. I heard they fired all salaried employees and raise their own incomes. That means less money to go into the parks this summer, and some of them desperately need it. We complained last year about the garland park and they promised it would be fixed up with the hot pools finally being open, but they are still closed. We paid our dues this year but we will get an attorney to get it back. I think if all this is going on, shouldn't we the owners know? We had to find out through members in the parks and the Internet. I wouldn't do it again, because we invested so much and we have NO DEED. Just a membership card. So now, it sounds like anything may happen. A very close source said they had no money and was trying to blackmail founder for working capital. Great. That is why the founder Is suing them for blackmail. If I were a new customer, I would wait to see if this survives. and may my decision then. As it is now, I cant give it awar'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camperworld-of-Utah/MutrayInternet-Utah-/Camperworld-of-Utah-Heed-warnings-for-Camperworld-purchase-MutrayInternet-Utah-1005359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camperworld of Utah