specimen

Complaint Review: camping world of Vacaville, CA

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Chuck s. — Hercules California U.S.A.
camping world of Vacaville, CA
Liesure Way Vacaville, California United States of America

camping world of Vacaville, California Camping world damaged my RV while they were performing work on it, and refuses to repair the damage they caused. Vacaville, California

End of August, I sold a class A RV, and immediately replaced it.  Camping world had done some upgrade work on my old unit, and I wanted similar upgrades made to the newly acquired one.  The closest camping world had closed, so I went to the one in Vacaville, CA to get the work done.  All went well until 10 days later I got a call from the Service Advisor, Maria Suppe, telling me that my RV had been damaged while in their care, on their lot.  She showed me the spot where another unit had been backed into my unit.  It was obviously a recent fiberglass damage.  She got an estimate for the repair,  ($2,624.87) and gave it to me.

I talked to Terry Reed, the facility manager, and he said he would investigate and let me know how they were going to repair it.  This was on the first week of September.  The only reply was in December through the Service Advisor, and she said Terry Reed would not repair the damage, and would only discount my upgrade bill $300 dollars. [continued below]....
.....

The old camping world facility at Suisun Valley was honest with me in adding a Generator, solar panels, etc...  However Vacaville, CA facility are rip-off artists, and I am going to take them to small claims court to seek damages for the damage they caused, while my unit was in their care for upgrades.

Avoid rip-off, avoid frustrations, avoid Camping World in Vacaville, CA.

Unhappy Camper

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/camping-world-of-Vacaville-CA/Vacaville-California-/camping-world-of-Vacaville-California-Camping-world-damaged-my-RV-while-they-were-perfor-985985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on camping world of Vacaville, CA