Complaint Review: Camptown RV & Marine

• Reported By: Benjamin Ramm — Jonesboro Arkansas
Camptown RV & Marine
Camptown R.V. and Marine 5487 Hwy 49 N Brookland Jonesboro, Arkansas USA

Camptown RV & Marine Complete disrespect!! Jonesboro Arkansas

The Camptown RV and Marine is a joke  The staff is very ungrateful toward customers either in person or on the phone. I was actually cursed and swore at during my in-person visit while asking for boat prop assembly advise. The redneck that I had the actual confrontation with has a bray beard and gray hair probably mid to late 50's. His words were " I'm standing out here f****** giving you free advise and it's kinda agitating." I couldn't believe it. I was not under the impression that I had insulted him or disrespected him in any way. I though his was in the marine mechanics business but apparently not. How they have been open for 20 years is dumbfounding. I warn everyone to steer clear of this shop. Trust me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Camptown-RV-Marine/Jonesboro-Arkansas-72417/Camptown-RV-Marine-Complete-disrespect-Jonesboro-Arkansas-1092951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Camptown RV & Marine